29 April 2009

went to watch If There's Seasons today, and really enjoyed the performance. The songs were v nice. most of which were by Liang Wen Foo and are familiar songs, and some re-composed for this musical. a few are xin yao =D, have always like xin yao. Muz say Liang Wen Foo is really good, esp his lyrics. beautiful. Shi Xin Hui's vocal is damn good too, had always like her voice, very unique and has her own style.

Nice songs with beautiful lyrics which suits the plot perfectly, plus good vocal plus the live band, and you will get a superb performance. Can immerse myself totally in the show. oh, bought the soundtrack too =D. but of cos it cant be compared with the live music.

Definitely gg to catch it again if they will have it again next yr.

one thing which reduced the enjoyment a little was the throbbing pain of my tail bone. Hit it against the edge of a chair in my storeroom this morn while i was squatting down to get sth. Thot it wasnt serious, cos there wasnt much pain when I hit it, and it wasnt a direct hit. But it juz got more and more painful towards the end of the day. Will even hurt when i am laughing or walking. Now cant anyhow move in my seat when I find a comfy sitting position. hope it gets better tml.

And I am very glad I have you beside me to enjoy this musical =)

No comments: